Skip to main content

What Drives Our Emotions?

We are driven by our emotions. Our emotions comes from desires. Desire to eat the food we've been crawling to eat, to make more money, to be able to do things efficiently and effectively and so on. There are three things that keep human being thriving. Greed, lust and knowledge.

    Greed. The fact that we are never gonna get satisfied and always wants more is called greed. Simply because there are things that our brain think that's cool if we can own them. Lust. We want to achieve new goals like getting a better job. Knowledge. Whether it's something unimportant like gossips or even the essentials like science and studies we want to know everything because we feel superior knowing them before anyone else.

PS: I've been slacking these past few weeks, got into some troubles. Stay strong!

Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persist and Resist

No matter what the results are, keep doing it . You only get better when you don't stop. Even if you don't think you can pull it, just believe in yourself. If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. -Elon Musk      Start fresh. Do things slowly . Never expect big returns. Always think of the worst case possible scenario. Slow but sure . Stay away from distractions . Build up your confidence . Listen to music of your choice. But remember, take a quick break once in a while. Record your progressions. You will soon see how much you have improved . Adios!

untitled #6

When u find some perfect light the only thing that shines so bright to guide ur eyes for a better sight and help u find what IS right so u wanna hold it tight, really tight and don't want it let go from ur side 'cause something would consume it, the night and if the condition says so, then fight! -Surabaya, 20092017.

It's the Dose That Makes It Poisonous

Anything can become toxic if it's taken too much. Your medications, addictions, hobbies etc. Knowing when to stop and reevaluate life is something that should be considered by anyone. Including me of course. I've always been into gaming ever since I was a little kid. Consoles, mobile, anything that catches my interest. I didn't really know what's my goal in life, at least not until I entered university. That was the very moment I realized I've wasted too much time doing something that only satisfies my short-term happiness or instant gratification.      These days I've been trying to avoid doing those and fill up my day with things that can help me reach my long term goals. Although I still have cheat day. But hey, I'm improving. This is probably the most important thing to teach to a youngling, on how to value life and know their worth . That way they realize what they want to do in life and avoid things that don't add up to their growth. I was a carel...