Skip to main content

untitled #2

Lama ia mencari-cari
apa arti dari kehadirannya
rintik hujan menghujam tiada henti
hingga tak terasa hari sudah senja

banyak hal muncul dan menimbulkan tanya
selayaknya manusia berakal, ia mengandai
sekian waktu digunakannya
hingga air hujan kini meresapi tirai

dalam lamunan yang sama
terasa sepi memeluknya dengan lembut
awan di langit senja kembali menyapa
hingga sepi perlahan menyurut

tekanan darah dalam tubuh mengalir deras
seakan alam mengujinya dengan ganas
ingin ia buang rasa itu sepintas
hingga ia berontak dengan keras!

dalam waktu singkat
buyarlah lamunan diikuti cucuran keringat
diangkatnya tubuhnya dari kasur bertingkat
hingga tubuh tak kuasa bergoyang hebat

tak bertuan, tak berarah
sesuatu telah menubruknya dengan parah
tak ada yang diingat selain genangan darah
hingga tak henti ia menghujat dengan marah

namun senja kini sudah tak sejajar
semua hal di atas mulai memudar
sayup-sayup ia mendengar halilintar
hingga akhirnya hari sudah fajar

-Tangerang, 29052017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persist and Resist

No matter what the results are, keep doing it . You only get better when you don't stop. Even if you don't think you can pull it, just believe in yourself. If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. -Elon Musk      Start fresh. Do things slowly . Never expect big returns. Always think of the worst case possible scenario. Slow but sure . Stay away from distractions . Build up your confidence . Listen to music of your choice. But remember, take a quick break once in a while. Record your progressions. You will soon see how much you have improved . Adios!

Judgmental

Being a judgmental person made me lose a lot of opportunities I could have get. Seeing someone else's achievement, judging the person because they just can't finish their work on time, etc.  You know too much psychology when you can't get mad because you understand why everyone's reasons for doing everything.      I was a very judgmental person. I would talk sh*t to anyone that I feel they deserve what I'm about to say. Even if they would hate me in the end. I didn't care about one's feeling towards my actions. One day I realize I've made so much mistakes by letting them know what I think about them because you simply just can't say what you think about them directly. People don't need your suggestions or input unless they asked you for it and even then people will more likely going to let it pass. I realize that by telling them what to do I would just waste my energy and time which I can invest in something else instead of being a judgmental pe...

love does not have to have

Classic story. Our life, we bump into new people each and every day, whether they last long or only as a one-time-meet-and-gone. When we meet new people, it is either we that will change their life, or they are the one that will change our life. This can be our mindset, way of life, how we dress, how we treat other person, or just simply making new memories. Now love is something more complicated. It is, indeed, complicated in many ways. For me, all my life I have fallen in love twice, it was back in junior high school and senior high school. Both has somewhat similar hobbies and character, though if I look more closely they both are unique. I still have feelings towards them, although I never made a contact ever since we separated from school. These past few years I have never fell in love to anyone else. Weird I know. We were young, and we were old. Life was warm, then life was cold. It gets harder, yes you'll see, but, were we ever meant to be?   -Reality Club    ...