Skip to main content

This Too Shall Pass

Bad things happen in our life, whether it's from our own actions or the universe conspiracies to make you suffer. Some say we can overcome all the obstacles we find on our way to achieve greatness if we believe hard enough that we could. It's not only about how motivated we are but also what strategy and what kind of resources we hold. Both can be from the help of colleagues or our own.

Whatever is yours today, was somebody else's yesterday, and will be somebody else's tomorrow.

 -Krishna, in Bhagavad Gita


    Very wise words from my all time favourite philosopher. It means that we have to be grateful for what we have right now, like everything. Like, say, your clothes you are wearing right now, if it is made out of cotton, it was made by all the worms that worked hard to produce the cotton. Not knowing it will be taken from them just to fulfill humans need. Domestication. Wow this is probably too much for now but yeah you get the point. Say, your job right now, it was taken by your from the previous holder because of whatever reasons they have when it was taken and given to you. No, it is not a bad thing to be taken away, that is simply just how life works. Survival of the fittest just like in the jungle long ago but now it is much more modern. Wearing our suits, keeping our body clean and fresh, trying to get all the attentions or just want to make yourself feel good.
    
    While this is comforting, it is not going to be with you forever. People get old, and old people get weary. Once you are weary you can't go back, unless somehow in the near future or 20 years from now we finally figure out how to stop aging. Not slowing down, but completely stop so you can use your body until you are bored of life or you hit the finally-want-to-die phase. Save that for later, probably won't happen anytime soon so just continue the life you have right now. In other words, you will get replaced or you decided to step out of the position you are in. Then it will be given to the next holder, and the cycle goes on and on and on and on.

    Knowing that our life can end soon before we know it, we have to be grateful at all times. Live your life to the fullest, actually just live your life how you want it and screw everybody. Just kidding, don't screw with anybody. Listen to others, they might have something that you want and can offer you for free, though that's hard to come by. Whatever happens, stay strong. What you have right now will be gone, nothing is truly ours, learn to let it go.

Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persist and Resist

No matter what the results are, keep doing it . You only get better when you don't stop. Even if you don't think you can pull it, just believe in yourself. If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. -Elon Musk      Start fresh. Do things slowly . Never expect big returns. Always think of the worst case possible scenario. Slow but sure . Stay away from distractions . Build up your confidence . Listen to music of your choice. But remember, take a quick break once in a while. Record your progressions. You will soon see how much you have improved . Adios!

Judgmental

Being a judgmental person made me lose a lot of opportunities I could have get. Seeing someone else's achievement, judging the person because they just can't finish their work on time, etc.  You know too much psychology when you can't get mad because you understand why everyone's reasons for doing everything.      I was a very judgmental person. I would talk sh*t to anyone that I feel they deserve what I'm about to say. Even if they would hate me in the end. I didn't care about one's feeling towards my actions. One day I realize I've made so much mistakes by letting them know what I think about them because you simply just can't say what you think about them directly. People don't need your suggestions or input unless they asked you for it and even then people will more likely going to let it pass. I realize that by telling them what to do I would just waste my energy and time which I can invest in something else instead of being a judgmental pe...

love does not have to have

Classic story. Our life, we bump into new people each and every day, whether they last long or only as a one-time-meet-and-gone. When we meet new people, it is either we that will change their life, or they are the one that will change our life. This can be our mindset, way of life, how we dress, how we treat other person, or just simply making new memories. Now love is something more complicated. It is, indeed, complicated in many ways. For me, all my life I have fallen in love twice, it was back in junior high school and senior high school. Both has somewhat similar hobbies and character, though if I look more closely they both are unique. I still have feelings towards them, although I never made a contact ever since we separated from school. These past few years I have never fell in love to anyone else. Weird I know. We were young, and we were old. Life was warm, then life was cold. It gets harder, yes you'll see, but, were we ever meant to be?   -Reality Club    ...