Skip to main content

untitled #5

Bukannya aku tak ingin memadu kasih
namun diriku masih menyimpan harapan perih
yang dulunya terlihat mudah untuk diraih
entahlah, kali ini alam mengisyaratkanku untuk tak menagih

masih kuingat saat kumantapkan hatiku untuk dia. Dia, yang selama ini menjadi liquid oxygen dalam tungku semangatku di dada. Membakar apapun agar dengan hebat bergelora. Tanpa salam tanpa ucapan, dia pergi nun jauh tak bertanda. Mari mengandai, andai saja dulunya tak begitu adanya. Mungkin saat ini semua akan berbeda. Tanpa ada benci, amarah, dan nestapa. Menghujat? Rasanya sudah menjadi kebiasaan berkala. Pecundang yang hanya bisa memendam segala rasa. Entahlah, sudah berapa kali saja kuteriakkan dengan lantang bahwa aku masih mencintainya

namun tetap saja pintu itu tak mau terbuka, tidak lelah menunggu orang yang sama untuk disambut
bila dipikir-pikir, aku ini orang yang telah menyia-nyiakan waktu dengan berkalut

"Apakah kau pernah memikirkanku di sini, bahwa hampir setiap harinya aku berdoa sambil berlutut? Maaf bila hingga saat ini namamu lah yang sering kusebut."

-Surabaya, 20082017.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persist and Resist

No matter what the results are, keep doing it . You only get better when you don't stop. Even if you don't think you can pull it, just believe in yourself. If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. -Elon Musk      Start fresh. Do things slowly . Never expect big returns. Always think of the worst case possible scenario. Slow but sure . Stay away from distractions . Build up your confidence . Listen to music of your choice. But remember, take a quick break once in a while. Record your progressions. You will soon see how much you have improved . Adios!

untitled #6

When u find some perfect light the only thing that shines so bright to guide ur eyes for a better sight and help u find what IS right so u wanna hold it tight, really tight and don't want it let go from ur side 'cause something would consume it, the night and if the condition says so, then fight! -Surabaya, 20092017.

It's the Dose That Makes It Poisonous

Anything can become toxic if it's taken too much. Your medications, addictions, hobbies etc. Knowing when to stop and reevaluate life is something that should be considered by anyone. Including me of course. I've always been into gaming ever since I was a little kid. Consoles, mobile, anything that catches my interest. I didn't really know what's my goal in life, at least not until I entered university. That was the very moment I realized I've wasted too much time doing something that only satisfies my short-term happiness or instant gratification.      These days I've been trying to avoid doing those and fill up my day with things that can help me reach my long term goals. Although I still have cheat day. But hey, I'm improving. This is probably the most important thing to teach to a youngling, on how to value life and know their worth . That way they realize what they want to do in life and avoid things that don't add up to their growth. I was a carel...