Skip to main content

Instant Gratification

One thing I've noticed and learned throughout the year I was absence from blogging/writing journal is that things tend to fall in terms of joyfulness and you will be blinded by things that are catching your eyes more than the mundane, repetitive things. Just pure plain, different from what you thought the first time you discovered it which you probably felt like "Oh! How come I just found out about this??? I would be doing this for my entire life!!!" kind of words.

    Excitement. Novelty of things that are completely new. They often shine right off the bat but when you don't really have or set a goal/achieving something out of it you will be doing it lesser, lesser, and lesser, up until the point you don't even want to see or hear the name of it. Especially if you are like me, who is easily bored with stuff that I just can't see where would I be going/what I can gain in a very short time. Similar feeling to learning or do subjects that you are told and forced to do. Rejection from you heart.

    By the way, it's nearly a year since the last time I posted here so I'd like to give a warm hug to any of you reading this. I've been okay. Stuff happened and I had to choose which one I'd like to keep my hands on for a good amount of time. No promises this time, although I don't recall as of writing this that I've ever said I will post every week, which basically what I did last year. So yeah, I'll try to keep in touch with my mind, reading, writing, but also enjoy the time while I'm still alive and well.

Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Persist and Resist

No matter what the results are, keep doing it . You only get better when you don't stop. Even if you don't think you can pull it, just believe in yourself. If something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor. -Elon Musk      Start fresh. Do things slowly . Never expect big returns. Always think of the worst case possible scenario. Slow but sure . Stay away from distractions . Build up your confidence . Listen to music of your choice. But remember, take a quick break once in a while. Record your progressions. You will soon see how much you have improved . Adios!

Judgmental

Being a judgmental person made me lose a lot of opportunities I could have get. Seeing someone else's achievement, judging the person because they just can't finish their work on time, etc.  You know too much psychology when you can't get mad because you understand why everyone's reasons for doing everything.      I was a very judgmental person. I would talk sh*t to anyone that I feel they deserve what I'm about to say. Even if they would hate me in the end. I didn't care about one's feeling towards my actions. One day I realize I've made so much mistakes by letting them know what I think about them because you simply just can't say what you think about them directly. People don't need your suggestions or input unless they asked you for it and even then people will more likely going to let it pass. I realize that by telling them what to do I would just waste my energy and time which I can invest in something else instead of being a judgmental pe...

love does not have to have

Classic story. Our life, we bump into new people each and every day, whether they last long or only as a one-time-meet-and-gone. When we meet new people, it is either we that will change their life, or they are the one that will change our life. This can be our mindset, way of life, how we dress, how we treat other person, or just simply making new memories. Now love is something more complicated. It is, indeed, complicated in many ways. For me, all my life I have fallen in love twice, it was back in junior high school and senior high school. Both has somewhat similar hobbies and character, though if I look more closely they both are unique. I still have feelings towards them, although I never made a contact ever since we separated from school. These past few years I have never fell in love to anyone else. Weird I know. We were young, and we were old. Life was warm, then life was cold. It gets harder, yes you'll see, but, were we ever meant to be?   -Reality Club    ...