Skip to main content

Aging

During my puberty, I could barely see any difference in terms of physical changes; comparing to my friends, especially girls. I'm friends with my junior high school till senior high school girl friends pretty much every one of them so I would  always meet them at a certain event or just when hanging around. One of the biggest changes that I notice is that their hip would look more structured. Like when they walk, their hips weren't used to be that "left-right-left-right" type of moving. They used to looked straight as in no curve whatsoever on the left and right side. Years after, I understand that those were probably vaginal bones since, well, they are women, they're gonna give birth so they surely will develop those bones. Or they have, but just not that developed. IDK. Breast, well, I can't really say much on this; but during elementary school, some of my friends have already grown their things and that's probably the first time ever I asked to my parents, "What the heck just happened to Samantha??? She had like a little bumper on her chest and the boys in my class were confused." Samantha was the first to develop her things and, shortly after, our school launched an event that talks about puberty and such to the students. Pro gamer move, thx school.

    Me? I couldn't see one bit hair starting to grow on my body like moustache, beard, armpit, even in Alexander's area (yes, I named him Alexander. Cool guy, you should meet hi-NVM. Anyways,). I really couldn't tell so I just leave them grow on their own pace. Like me when facing life's problems. JK. Alas, it all ended in 2021 when I woke up one morning and I felt something on my chin after washing up my face. I thought that it was some kind of fabrics from my clothes or something, but it wasn't! It was hair! First thing that I did was took a picture in front of the mirror and send it to my sister. LOL. I guess I'm still that childish and reactive. It feels kind of weird at first. In my hometown, people would call it as "goat's beard" cuz the goats around here are all having the same themed style. Only consisted of one to three hairs but it's a long one and usually white colored. Hours later, my sister replied and said, "Congrats??? IDK what to say." Exactly the reaction I had expected. I'm a fully grown-man now, or almost, until this bad boy is fully grown as well.

    Hours after that big incident, it was already night time. Time for some web surfing and catching up with online friends. When I was surfing the internet, something caught my eyes. It was an article about reverse aging. "Oh wow" was my reaction. Just this morning I've grown one hair and on the other side of the world someone is trying to come up with something to stop or even return it back. I read through it and felt the need to look for more.

    This is exactly the moment when you feel like you are dumb after you found something that makes you wanna find out more about that certain something. Paradox. I looked through YouTube and found my favorite channel, Veritasium. He would always explain in a clear and concise way and has been doing it for over a decade! Crazy if I must say. In short, it is possible to stop or even reverse the aging in our body. Probably a fact that most people would wanna hear or read; but there's a catch. I won't explain it in details here but if you wanna check it out you can search it with "How to Slow Aging (and even reverse it)" keyword. Thank me later. But then, a new problem would rise such as, "What if we keep on living in this world and don't die? The earth would be overpopulated." And that's story for another time.

    With that in mind, I think that aging is a good indicator that your body is "growing" physically even though it doesn't always reflect with your age. It's a good time to take a reflection on how long we've been living in this world. When our hairs are getting white, our legs would feel worse when we take a walk, etc. Enjoy the moment and keep smiling :D

Adios!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parting Apart

I want to say I'm sorry, but I can't. Maybe I'm a hopeless romantic guy. I really love her, so much. With all my heart. Every night, it's a battleground in my head. Whether to forgive myself and just move on, or there are other layers that I have not yet discovered. I really want her to come back. Maybe it's true, love does not have to have . I want her to shine. She's a diamond of her own league. She's cute. She's my smile. She's everything for me. Now I'm getting emotional ahaha.      My sense of romance isn't getting any better as the day goes by. Practice ? That's probably the word. I need to do it. It's just, I couldn't understand her. I mean, I do have a sister. I should understand her a little bit; woman's world. Maybe much. But, like people say, everyone is unique. She's special.      I hope that she's smiling everyday; I know she's a tough one. She's an independent woman. Knowing that everything's

Pidato Wisuda yang Tak Tersampaikan

Baik, terima kasih kepada panitia arak-arakan bulan Mei atas kesempatan yang telah diberikan.      Yang terhormat, ibu Ir. Shinfi Wazna Auvaria, S.T, M.T selaku Ketua Program Studi Teknik Lingkungan UINSA, ibu Ir. Sulistiya Nengse, M.T selaku Sekretaris Program Studi Teknik Lingkungan UINSA dan Pembina Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Lingkungan UINSA, saudara Fakarrudin Rafi, S.T (amin), menyusul, selaku Ketua Himpunan Mahasiswa Teknik Lingkungan UINSA, saudara Ferdika Naufal, S.T, menyusul juga, dan rekan-rekan Env beserta keluarga kita semua.      Sebetulnya, cukup sulit untuk meresumekan atau menyimpulkan pengalaman selama saya berkuliah di kampus kita tercinta, UINSA SBY.      Teknik Lingkungan. Jurusan impian saya sedari kelas dua SMA. Timbulnya keinginan tersebut berawal dari keinginan mulia masa muda. Yaitu, daerah tempat di mana saya tinggal, di Tangerang, yang kalau malamnya hujan lebat, pasti besoknya bolos sekolah. Bukan karena nakal. Ya, memang nakal, sedikit. Tapi, bolosnya kare

Music, Joy, Vibe!

For the past few months I've been enjoying to listen to some old songs I used to listen to when I was younger such as hip hop, emo, pop and etc. Human is unique. We can lift up our mood by listening to a certain sound and it can help us focus on things that we are working on. Whether you just had a long day, or a very adventurous day, you always want to pop a song or just sing it yourself without the song playing. Alone, or with someone you know, together blasting the feeling out.      For me, the kind of music that I really like is hip hop, especially rap song. I don't know why but rap songs can always keep me sane during work or school hours. It's probably because I also try to imitate the gesture of the MC make when they are performing on stage. There are Eminem, 2Pac, Ice Cube, Kendrick Lamar, Rich Brian, Denzel Curry, Mac Miller, Logic, Joyner Lucas and J. Cole. Each has their own different technique and style. It's unique. I can never get tired of listening to the